Full Paper Submission
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Since selected papers will be published after the conference, authors are requested to follow style and format.
- Papers must be in English and should not exceed 10000 words.
- Papers must include, title, author, affiliation or institution, abstract, key words and body of the paper.
- Papers must display original thought and ideas. They must make concrete references to existing scholarship in the related area.
- Citations and references should be made in accordance with the APA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing.
- Papers must be double-spaced (with single-spacing used for block quotations). Margins should be 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from all sides.
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented. Block quotations should be indented 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from both the right and left margins.
- Paper must be submitted in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text of the paper should be double-spaced with Times New Roman 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Papers will be accepted only if they meet the Publication Committee requirements. The Committee will assess the quality of the articles and whether they are suitable for publishing or not or they need additional revision.
- Papers that have been previously presented or published will not be accepted.
- Since the official language of the conference is English, presentations will be also allowed in English, Turkish and in languages of the region.
- Each paper will be allotted 30 minutes, 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion Presenters could make oral presentations, poster presentations and PowerPoint presentations.
- Organizers will provide all necessary equipment for your presentations, such as a video projector, laptop, microphones, markers… Presenters might decide on their own to distribute handouts or copies of their paper to the audience.
- Due to time constrains presenters will not be permitted to exceed allotted time for their presentation and for the question and answer session.
- Please bring your presentation on thumb drive and arrange with the moderator and the technician to make it ready before beginning of your presentation in order not to delay the timeframe of the conference.